If you are dealing with addiction to alcohol, prescription pain medication, or heroin, you are not alone. MCHWC provides substance abuse counseling and Medication Assisted Treatment for recovery (MAT) to the homeless and general population. Click here for a printable brochure about our services.
During Shelter in Place, we are seeing MAT patients by phone and Zoom! Please call our department at 415-578-8389 (or the main clinic line at 415-339-8813) for::
- Individual or group counseling
- Recovery services for any substance, including opioid use, heroin, prescriptions pain meds, or alcohol
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) using Suboxone and Vivitrol
- Re-entry support and services for formerly incarcerated residents of SF and Marin
- Guidance and classes on stress and pain management
- Resources and referrals to outpatient and in-patient treatment programs
- Case Management services with our Licensed Clinical Social Worker
The intake process for the MAT program included thoughtful screening. The MAT support group gives me a place to come and talk about all the things I’m experiencing in a safe environment.
—Read more about Damian’s recovery, and how this program helped him turn his life around.
We serve patients with Medi-Cal, private insurance and self-pay/sliding fee to meet your recovery needs. Not insured? We can help you enroll in insurance programs.
Meet Our Team
Our Certified Alcohol Drug Counselors and Certified Addiction Specialists, case managers, registered nurses and outreach specialists are here to support you in recovery.