If you are dealing with addiction to alcohol, prescription pain medication, or heroin, you are not alone. MCHWC provides substance abuse counseling and Medication Assisted Treatment for recovery (MAT) to the homeless and general population.
During the Pandemic we are seeing MAT patients by phone and Zoom!
Please call our department at 415-578-8389 (or the main clinic line at (415) 339-8813) for:
- Individual or group counseling
- Recovery services for any substance, including opioid use, heroin, prescriptions pain meds, or alcohol
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) using Suboxone, Vivitrol and Sublocade
- Re-entry support and services for formerly incarcerated residents of SF and Marin
- Resources and referrals to outpatient and in-patient treatment programs
- Case Management services with our Case Management Team
The intake process for the MAT program included thoughtful screening. The MAT support group gives me a place to come and talk about all the things I’m experiencing in a safe environment.”
—Read more about Damian’s recovery, and how this program helped him turn his life around.
We serve patients with Medi-Cal, private insurance and self-pay/sliding fee to meet your recovery needs. Not insured? We can help you enroll in insurance programs.
Meet Our Team
Our Certified Alcohol Drug Counselors and Certified Addiction Specialists, case managers, registered nurses and outreach specialists are here to support you in recovery.
Dominique McDowell, CAS II/RPLS
Director of Addiction and Homeless Services
Our Other Team Members:
- Colin Spake, Nurse Practioner
- Emily Vishnja, Nurse Practioner
- Golda Palencia, MAT Nurse
- Brianna Doyle, MAT Case Manager