We have immediate availability for adults and child/adolescent (ages 5-18) therapy and psychiatric services.
Call us at (415) 634-8439
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES:
Marin City Health and Wellness Center is pleased to offer mental health and psychiatric services that include both therapy and psychiatry for all ages.
We work with a variety of individuals with mild to moderate severity of mental health challenges, including the following:
· Individual and family therapy
· Child/adolescent psychiatry
· Depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, substance use disorders
· Anger and stress management
· Childhood disorders, including ADHD/ADD, separation anxiety, behavioral challenges, mood disorders
· Telehealth visits available
· Partnership Health Plan (Beacon)
· Anthem Medicaid
· Self-pay/sliding fee accepted
CONTACT: If interested in scheduling an appointment, please call our Behavioral Health Coordinator at: (415) 634-8439.