Marin City Health and Wellness Center provides a full range of Primary Oral Health Care. Patients receive care from skilled general dentists and hygienists. The dental staff place a strong emphasis on prevention and education. Our dental offices are equipped with state-of-the-art dental equipment.
Schedule Your Dental Appointment Today!
Marin City Patients call – (415) 339-8813 Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
San Francisco Bayview Clinic Patients call – (628) 888-2118 Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
General Dental Care
- Comprehensive Oral Exams and X-rays
- Emergency services
- Cleanings and fluoride treatments
- Root canals
- Non-surgical gum therapy (Periodontal therapy)
- Removable Partial Dentures and Complete Dentures
- Sports guards and night guards
- Teeth whitening
- Specialty referrals
- Dental Education and Health Promotion
- Fluoride varnish
- Space maintainers
- Pulp treatments
- Family specific oral health education
Prenatal Care (Pregnant Women)
- Regular and emergency dental care, including the use of local anesthetics and x-rays, is safe at any stage during pregnancy. Further, the American Dental Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) agree that emergency treatments, such as extractions, root canals, and restorations can be safely performed during pregnancy and that delaying treatment may result in more complex problems.
- We are here to help you determine how your dental care needs can be met. Medi-Cal Dental, Delta Dental and Met Life Dental private insurance are accepted. Uninsured patients may qualify for our sliding fee scale discount.