Our goal is to make you well! Please provide feedback to let us know what’s working, and where we can improve. Read the MCHWC Grievance Policy.
Review Us Online
- Any complaint received from a patient while in the office or after discharge will be forwarded to the Medical Director and/or the Chief Executive Officer.
- Complaints received via telephone will be transferred to the Medical Director and/or the Chief Executive Officer.
- The Medical Director and/or Chief Executive Officer are responsible for following up on all patient complaints and providing feedback to the patient, physician and health plan, if applicable.
- The Medical Director and/or the Chief Executive Officer retain final responsibility for resolution of all patient
- A record of the complaint, investigation, follow-up action, and response to the patient will be kept using the Patient Complaint Report.
- Patient Complaints will be trended for quality management purposes.
- If the patient is not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint he/she will be informed that they may appeal the decision directly to the Board President and Board of Directors for a final decision.
- The Patient/ Family may contact the Chief Executive Officer any time, at the address below, to register a complaint. This will in no way compromise the care the patient receives.
For questions or concerns, please contact:
JayVon Muhammad, Chief Executive Officer
Marin City Health and Wellness Center
630 Drake Avenue
Marin City, California 94965
Phone (415) 339-8813