Questions? Call us! We are here to answer all of your questions at 415-339-8813.
Preparing for Your First Visit:
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your first scheduled appointment to complete a few forms.
- Bring your completed New Patient Form: Download it here in English or Spanish.
- Bring your driver’s license or ID card.
- If you have insurance, bring proof of coverage or ID card.
- If you do not have insurance, bring proof of income (pay stub, income tax form or letter from employer) and proof that you live in Marin County or San Francisco (for Bayview Clinic).
- Write down a list of any prescriptions or over-the-counter medications that you currently take.
- Bring any test results or immunization records you have.
Call us at 415-339-8813 if you have any questions before your first appointment.
For maps and directions to our clinics in San Rafael, Marin City or SF Bayview Hunters Point, please click here. We look forward to serving you!