It’s Open Enrollment!
Call Our Certified Enrollment Counselor, Danetta Livingston-Williams, at 415.579.0073, or email her to set up an appointment. Danetta can help you right now with Special Enrollment for Covered California!
If you need coverage, please call Danetta at 415.579.0073 today!
After January 31, you may be eligible for Covered CA if you have:
- Lost Medi-Cal or other health coverage
- Decreased income
- Turned 26 and no longer on parent’s plan
- Moved or experienced re-entry
- Had or adopted a child
- Have a new marriage or domestic partnership
- Became a U.S. citizen or a member of a tribe
- Other case-by-case situations of significant life change – call us at 415-579-0073!
We are here to advise and help you year-round. Let us help you navigate the application process.
Our goal is your health. We can help you apply for a variety of programs, including these:
Before Your Appointment
If you do not currently have health insurance, please call 415-579-0073 before your first visit to learn about programs for which you may be eligible.
We can help you qualify for Medi-Cal or private insurance if:
- Your family income is at or below 138% of the federal poverty level, and
- You have no health insurance, and
- You are not eligible for any government health insurance program, and
- You are a Marin County or San Francisco resident.
MCHWC also offers discounts on a sliding scale on a case-by-case basis. Our staff will help you determine if you qualify for a discount, and can assist with applications. You will be asked to provide information about your family and financial resources.
Open Enrollment is typically October 15 – January 15 each year. From mid-January to mid-October, you may qualify for Special Enrollment. Learn more here about enrollment options.