Work at a job that is your passion. Our work matters and our team rocks.
Marin City Health & Wellness Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Through six clinic sites in Marin and San Francisco we provide primary medical, dental, behavioral and maternal healthcare, addiction recovery, health and nutrition education, and preventative behavioral health programs for teens. Marin City Health & Wellness Center (MCHWC) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides innovate health and wellness services to all, with the goal of African American health equity. At MCHWC we believe that a patient’s zip code should not impact the quality of care they receive. We provide wraparound services for children, adults and seniors, including medical, dental, behavioral health, substance abuse and homeless services, Marin County’s only freestanding birth center, chiropractic, health education, case management, and preventative behavioral health programs for youth.
Join our Team
Click on any of the positions below to read the full job description. All positions are 30-40 hours/week, unless otherwise indicated. Our clinic sites are located in Marin City, central San Rafael, Bayview Hunters Point (aka the Bayview Clinic) and the Marin Family Birth Center near Northgate Mall.
MCHWC does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, national origin, color, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. MCHWC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer (EEO/AAE). The selection process will include an evaluation of applications in relation to minimum requirements. Depending on the number of applicants, the Department may establish and implement additional screening mechanisms to comparatively evaluate qualifications of candidates. If this becomes necessary, only those applicants whose qualifications most closely meet the needs of the Department will be invited for an interview.
We provide employees with competitive benefits designed for economic support and professional growth. Some of these benefits include:
- Health insurance – Employer pays premium (100%) for medical and dental insurance (*Employee only at this time)
- Retirement Savings Program – 403(b) plan with dedicated financial advisors
- Continued Education – $1,500 annually for full-time employees
- Up to $500 for professional license fees and certifications required to serve and treat our patients
- Paid Holidays – 9 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 80 hours annually 1st thru 2nd year, increasing to 120 hours in 3rd year
- Marin City Health and Wellness Center is an approved National Health Service Corps site. Eligible employees may receive up to $50,000 loan repayment through NHSC Loan Repayment Program, (We have excellent HPSA scores: 14 for primary care, 17 for dental and 19 for mental health.)